Full and complete Pomeranian grooming details - bathing, drying, brushing, nails, trims, eyes, ears, skin, coat and full & complete dental care details. Your Pom will be looking perfect!
• Extremely detailed house-training and command training, with photos to explain and step-by-step guidelines to follow....How to deal with nighttime issues, when home alone... this covers everything. Commands covers all basic commands plus a special fun trick. Detailed instructions for Proper Heeling, with guides for every sort of hiccup including cars & traffic. You'll have the best behaved dog in the neighborhood.
• At your wit's end with barking? Your Pom doesn't want to bark all the time either; He or she just needs some help from you!
The PetPom Book has an exceptional barking chapter, that covers all of the most common triggers, with exact steps to teach your Pom how to stay calm.
• Perfect weather-care sections
for summer and winter. Activity sections for indoor exercise, outdoor exercise, dog park information and alternative activities.
• Food and nutrition issue that could affect your Pomeranian:
Nutrients needed, supplements, exact calories for age and weight, home cooking, comparisons of top brands, finicky eaters, switching foods, which bowls are best, changes for seniors, important water fact section, the most common eating issues and appetite issues (decreased and increased).
• Complete Care for 7 specific Pom body parts: Anal glands, Coat, Eyes (including tear staining), Ears, Tail, Teeth & Paws.
• Female issues
- Heat, Pregnancy, Whelping, Aftercare, Female health.
• A strong focus on Coat Care
- Pomeranian Fur Issues, Thinning Coats, Fur Growth, Puppy Coats VS Adult, what does not work & what does for fur growth (and why), along with photos showing results.
• A Chapter devoted to obtaining ultimate Pomeranian happiness
- Including How to Better Bond with Your Pom.
• Newborn Care, Senior Care & EVERYTHING
in between. Females, Males, Puppies, Adolescents, Adults... This truly book has it all.